RIP my little Bee-Beep

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by SunshineSteedFarm, May 30, 2011.

1. SunshineSteedFarm

SunshineSteedFarm Seramatching Equestrian

Aug 18, 2009
    Georgia
    This morning I found my little guy in his house. We are guessing he had passed away sometime during the night. It really upsets me to see him go. He was such a one in a kind type of rooster. Super sweet to his girl and myself. Not a mean bone in his body. He was just so young and had so much potential. I miss him so much already and wish that he didnt have to go so soon. I wish I had been able to hatch a couple of their eggs.
    Rest in peace my little Bee-Beep. I will take good care of your girl for you....

[​IMG]

And what should I do with his girlfriend? I do have three seramas, but they are their own little group and dont think they would like the idea of another chicken coming in with them.
    I do have 2 young serama pullets in with her right now and she has taken them in well and I think she enjoys having them there with her.
    I just couldnt stand watching her pace back and forth. Her and Bee-Beep were really close.

2. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    RIP! He is adorable! Sorry to hear he's gone. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Sorry you lost such a good friend. Chickens like to be in a flock so the girlfriend will do better with her fellow chickens.

4. mrs918

mrs918 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2011
    spokane,wa
    [​IMG] [​IMG] so sorry

5. SunshineSteedFarm

SunshineSteedFarm Seramatching Equestrian

Aug 18, 2009
    Georgia
    Thank you all. He was quite the little guy.

6. mszekely

mszekely Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2011
    Vermilion, OH
    I know it is an overused expression, but it does seem the "good die young". So sorry! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by