RIP My Sweet Little Helen

Rockin' Reds

Songster
9 Years
Sep 3, 2010
Penrose, Colorado
Well, the thing I have been dreading most over these last few weeks has finally happened. I lost my sweet little blind Polish pullet, Helen today. I noticed her sleeping more over the last few weeks, and even more so these last couple of days. I was holding her yesterday and she fell asleep in my hand in a matter of seconds and I had a hard time waking her. I went out to check on her this afternoon and she was gone.
sad.png
She was blind but also had obvious neurological issues as well, and I knew it was only a matter of time. I am just so very thankful God gave her to me and let me love her for as long as I did. I tried to give her the best life I could in her short amount of time, and during that time she brought me more sunshine than I could have ever imagined. I will surely miss her more than I can express. RIP my Helen.
67035_helen.jpg

Im soo sorry!! i know you gave her the best life she could have had!! She is really happy now, so dont worry!!
I know what it feels like to lost someone/something you love!! I really hope your pic makes it into the BYC calendar!!
If you need anyhting, feel free to ask me!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom