RIP Whitney Houston

She was a lovely singer. She will be greatly missed. I have feeling it was possibly heart related caused by drug abuse. I just hope this wouldn't lead her daughter down the path of destruction. Grief can help drive one to destruction as well.

How different her life might have been had she not got involved with Mr.Brown.

Back when I was 29, I always told people, If I hadn't found my eternal companion by the time I hit 30, I would stalk Whitney until she married me.... LOL People thought I was crazy.... cuz, I was SERIOUS.

She had the most AMAZING VOICE and seemed to be a beautiful person.

The paths in life we take can change things so dramatically. It is unfortunate that even with all her money she was unable to address any drug addictions and physical health issues she may have had.

When she sang the national anthem, there was hardly a dry eye in the crowd. And I've never heard a bigger shout and applause, following any rendition of the NA. But to me, watching the videos of her singing, I think she was pretty high at the time. Her movements, her arm gestures, her energy. Very reminiscent of the people I have seen on stimulants (meth and coke, specifically). Odd fidgeting and wiggling around, for a person who is used to being on stage.

Her voice was so powerful and it was lost to drugs and alcohol. So sad.

very sad
sad.png

in her prime,she had the most amazing voice and was so beautiful.loved that smile.

my dad,who cares nothing about celebrities,actually teared up,saying what a voice.

OK,time to get get the box of tissues and get ready for the grammys
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom