RIR any chance she’s a girl🤞🏼

Does it act mostly the same as the other pullets? Have you noticed anything particularly different about this one?
Acts the same! Only thing I’d say that’s different is the comb, and he/she’s smaller than our others (we have buff orpingtons, black sex link, and a blue laced Wyandotte)

Acts the same! Only thing I’d say that’s different is the comb, and he/she’s smaller than our others (we have buff orpingtons, black sex link, and a blue laced Wyandotte)
That is so strange! I don’t understand how the comb could possibly be that big on a RIR pullet! Even the pictures I’ve found online show hens with combs about half the size! Weird! Hopefully she should start laying eggs soon…

That is so strange! I don’t understand how the comb could possibly be that big on a RIR pullet! Even the pictures I’ve found online show hens with combs about half the size! Weird! Hopefully she should start laying eggs soon…
I just noticed the saddle feathers on one of our buffs, also 18 weeks. Her comb is the same size as our other ones. Is this one I should keep an eye on too😅 lol

Attachments

• IMG_1587.jpeg
    IMG_1587.jpeg
    605.3 KB · Views: 12
Her comb has also started turning darker red, which means that you should be getting eggs from her very soon as well! Do any of your girls squat when you reach down to pick them up?

Back
Top Bottom