RIR? Pullet or Cockrel?

Are you asking about all of the birds? Because the white one, green legs and puffy little cheeks, is very likely an Easter egger, and its hard to tell from those pictures but I'm thinking Female.

Are you asking about all of the birds? Because the white one, green legs and puffy little cheeks, is very likely an Easter egger, and its hard to tell from those pictures but I'm thinking Female.

I assumed you were talking about the two red ones but I agree that the white one is an EE.

Yes it is def and Easter Egger but I have been told that because of the fact the comb is so red and large at 2 1/2 months of age that it is a cockerel. I was really hoping for a pullet

I'm going to say female, because at 3 months it looks like our own RIR hens. And there doesn't seem to be any prominent hackle feathering or starting of those beetle green tail feathers that are common for the roosters of that breed. It also doesn't seem to have a roosters 'saddle' back.

that's just me though

Back
Top Bottom