Rise of The Planet of The Apes

thekid

Songster
9 Years
Jan 12, 2011
Ford City, Pennsylvania
One of the best movie's ever! Well here is a spoiler

You know how the last planet of the apes ( the last "original" ) well you know how he goes back to the future and there are no humans? Well in the new movie they create something to get rid of alshimers (sp?) well one of the humans breathed it in and got sick and died in a couple of day. Well he gave it to another guy and he was a airplane piolet. Well he spread it to everybody on the airplane and it got spread and killed everybody. So in the original why do you think there are no humans. Oh and in the new one the apes arent trying to kill people they are trying to get to the woods. And one learns how to talk.
big_smile.png

I'd like to see it too.

Have been a fan of the franchise, since I went to a Planet of the Apes- movie marathon in the 1970s

Imp

I want to see it, especially since i won a rise of the planets of the apes tote bag on facebook! When i found out i won i was all like, "OMG I WON!!!! i NEVAH WIN ANYTHING!!"

Soooooo yeah! LOL!
lol.png

Well, i guess I'll be seeing it since chickenlover98 here wants to see it but honestly i saw the preview when we saw hp7 and i thought it looked kinda scary.... 0.o but then again i get scared easily. I don't watch things like 'King Kong' and 'Jurassic Park' so....
pop.gif
hide.gif

I was one of the few people who really liked the first more recent movie. I was disapointed that this one went with CG instead of the amazing costuming of the other. The first ten mintues drove me nuts with the bad CGing with cut aways to real animal shots, but after that, it became really enjoyable and the characters became believable enough that the CG stopped being an issue for me. As a lab tech, even though they didn't get the protocols for scientific research correct, I was really happy to see that they didn't make us all out to be sadistic animal torturers like most movies do. They even put a negative spin on the primate sanctuary which surprised me, as even though several primate sanctuaries have been shut down or penalized due to cruelty, movies always just depict labs as being full of mini-Hitlers. XD So, that made an already enjoyable movie even more easy to relax and enjoy to me. The only part that really made me roll my eyes was the part at the end when the main human character was talking with Ceasar. It seemed to lack a point, didn't add to the plot, and felt rushed and thrown in. It seemed out of line with the rest of the context of the movie too. But yeah, overall, I loved this one.

Oh, I also liked how the beginning, though innacurate, depicted how chimps used to be supplied (wild caught) in a negative light. Having seen how wild caught and captive raised animals take to research and zoo type environments, I greatly prefer captive raised animals being used. Yeah...probably not what most people were thinking when they saw this. Chimps with spears tends to take over the spotlight with awesomeness.
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom