Rissy’s Habitat

Well, that’s understandable. How many animals do you have?
Tooo many. The family dog, my cat, my two dogs (huskies), 3 foster kittens that act like newborn babies. The thing is the family dog LOVES my parents and they are gone for the weekend so he has super bad anxiety and is like having diarrhea everywhere and throwing up plus my dogs need to be taking care of and they big then the foster kittens have to be fed every 4-5 hours and I work nights this weekend so that's 7 hours of them doing nothing.

Last night I had to run home for a few minutes and ran around the house like a headless chicken getting everyone all taken care of

Tooo many. The family dog, my cat, my two dogs (huskies), 3 foster kittens that act like newborn babies. The thing is the family dog LOVES my parents and they are gone for the weekend so he has super bad anxiety and is like having diarrhea everywhere and throwing up plus my dogs need to be taking care of and they big then the foster kittens have to be fed every 4-5 hours and I work nights this weekend so that's 7 hours of them doing nothing.

Last night I had to run home for a few minutes and ran around the house like a headless chicken getting everyone all taken care of
Oh wow. Yeah, that is a lot to do. At least it’s only a few days though.

Back
Top Bottom