Rissy’s Habitat

My one husky got out so I just watched him run back and forth in the yard and woods for 5 minutes before he decided he was done

My one husky got out so I just watched him run back and forth in the yard and woods for 5 minutes before he decided he was done
I wish mine would be content with a five minute run.
My dumb dog runs miles down the road and comes back full of burrs and bullets. She's so bad.

Aussie's are BEAUTIFUL!
For the most part.
The groomer botched her last clip job, but when she's fluffy I think she's the prettiest thing ever.
I love blue merles, mine is a red, but when she is older (she's only ten now and not really showing her age) I want to get a blue merle toy aussie to cushion the blow of losing her.

For the most part.
The groomer botched her last clip job, but when she's fluffy I think she's the prettiest thing ever.
I love blue merles, mine is a red, but when she is older (she's only ten now and not really showing her age) I want to get a blue merle toy aussie to cushion the blow of losing her.
Awe. I'm always terrified of losing my pets after having them through all the emotional times and the support they've given me. I know with my cat I'm gonna be just plain HEARTBROKEN

Awe. I'm always terrified of losing my pets after having them through all the emotional times and the support they've given me. I know with my cat I'm gonna be just plain HEARTBROKEN
That has to be tough. Especially going through so much with them for like literally over a decade

I think it'll be especially hard for me when I lose Rose, with the other dogs it's one thing, they're sweet and I'll be heartbroken, but when Rose goes I'll be a literal wreck.
She's my first dog, the worst and best girl ever. I'm thinking she'll be here for another three years at least, she's super healthy.

Back
Top Bottom