Rissy’s Habitat

She is in a really complicated place right now. I feel like she's got a bunch of stuff going on so she is having a bunch of emotions. I'm being patient
It is a hard thing to process, and everyone does it differently. imo, being patient is one of the best things you can do for anyone in that situation. I hope things calm down for both of y’all soon

Mostly tired. I went on vacation over the holidays, which was kinda bittersweet. Then I got back to Virginia and ended up quitting my job and then managed to get myself in the ER (I’m fine now) again, which has been stressful. All in all I’m just extremely glad 2022 is over. How about you?

Mostly tired. I went on vacation over the holidays, which was kinda bittersweet. Then I got back to Virginia and ended up quitting my job and then managed to get myself in the ER (I’m fine now) again, which has been stressful. All in all I’m just extremely glad 2022 is over. How about you?
Holy cow you've been on a crazy rollercoaster :th

Woah, that's no fun. Praying 2023 will be much better for you🙏

Back
Top Bottom