Rissy’s Habitat

And have you read spymaster by brad Thor? OML it’s a super violent book but it’s SO GOOD. I haven’t read all of them yet, but they all end on cliff hangers

i Hate that so much! i can’t even look out the window without my eyes hurting 🤣 I needed glasses for a while but I stopped wearing them, and I’m fine😂
It’s artificial light that gets me the worst.. I’ll be sitting in the living room while it’s darkish and someone will open the fridge.. Nope. I can’t.

Edit: our house has an open floor plan. Our kitchen, dining room, and living room are all one big room.

What book have you read 45 times because you had read everything else and it was the only one you didn’t really remember?
I basically have the book memorized but, Death by Living is one of my favorite books.. I read it at least once a year.

It’s artificial light that gets me the worst.. I’ll be sitting in the living room while it’s darkish and someone will open the fridge.. Nope. I can’t.

I basically have the book memorized but, Death by Living is one of my favorite books.. I read it at least once a year.
Oooh that sounds good, I’m going to look for it. Omg that’s bad too. The fridge🤣 I wear sunglasses everywhere in summer ( I had a tan line from them last summer.

And have you read spymaster by brad Thor? OML it’s a super violent book but it’s SO GOOD. I haven’t read all of them yet, but they all end on cliff hangers
I’ve heard of them but haven’t read them.. I’ll look into them.
Oooh that sounds good, I’m going to look for it.
It’s a non fiction and probably considered theological.

Last edited:
Talking of bright lights, it annoys me when people have their phone screen too bright. Personally, I have the blue light filter on 24/7.
I have mine on the night mode too🤣 my brightness is never more than like 20%

Back
Top Bottom