Rissy’s Habitat

Popped on and we go after a car that no body owns I’m like homie it’s a cool car
It is 😂 my moms is super nice but it’s a little crap with the interior. The technology makes up for it but the seats are plastic/vinyl and the buttons fell off for the seat adjustment. That’s why you don’t put an 8 year old in the front seat🤣
pand those seats, while cheap are comfy as heck

It is 😂 my moms is super nice but it’s a little crap with the interior. The technology makes up for it but the seats are plastic/vinyl and the buttons fell off for the seat adjustment. That’s why you don’t put an 8 year old in the front seat🤣
pand those seats, while cheap are comfy as heck
How does she like it? My parents were thinking about one since my mom had to travel so much for work but we didn’t end up getting one she just got a different job

How does she like it? My parents were thinking about one since my mom had to travel so much for work but we didn’t end up getting one she just got a different job
She loves it. The full motor are more but they go faster snd have a farther no-charge range. hers has a like 240 mi full charge but with stop lights ans things its more 420. Ac works goos and the bass is 😩 to DIE for

Back
Top Bottom