Rissy’s Habitat

Dang you alright?
Yeah I just miss my woman. School and softball keeps her really busy. I get that just want her to come home soon. The class she is taking this semester requires her to go to games for school and participate on the sideline so she is busy every weekend and that's typically when she comes up here

Yeah I just miss my woman. School and softball keeps her really busy. I get that just want her to come home soon. The class she is taking this semester requires her to go to games for school and participate on the sideline so she is busy every weekend and that's typically when she comes up here
She finishes the school year in May though so I'm hoping to see her then or later in the summer. I know she has to do a summer internship sometime but I'll probably visit her a few times when she goes

That’s rough. Hopefully time will fly by and you can see each other soon! Do you talk at least?

That’s rough. Hopefully time will fly by and you can see each other soon! Do you talk at least?
Same. Not so much lately just cause she's been busy. Her grandpa had passed too and she's been acting "different" since he past. I think it just really kinda hit her that it happened and she doesn't wanna feel it so she's turned her emotions off I don't know. It's been awhile since we had like a good long conversation. I hope and pray that she is doing alright though. I'm moving my schedule around to try to see her better. I wanna give her a hug cause well I need one and I think she could too:hugs

Same. Not so much lately just cause she's been busy. Her grandpa had passed too and she's been acting "different" since he past. I think it just really kinda hit her that it happened and she doesn't wanna feel it so she's turned her emotions off I don't know. It's been awhile since we had like a good long conversation. I hope and pray that she is doing alright though. I'm moving my schedule around to try to see her better. I wanna give her a hug cause well I need one and I think she could too:hugs
Till then I've been writing letters "to her" about how my day is going for her to read later on when she has free time. Till then I'm saving them :)

Back
Top Bottom