Rob & cherylcohen on NBC's TODAY show... Possibly Monday 4/11

Quote:
incredible news!!! Congrats both of you!!! Ill have to watch it on their website because I wont be around when it airs-that and I still dont know how to record on our Tv
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
incredible news!!! Congrats both of you!!! Ill have to watch it on their website because I wont be around when it airs-that and I still dont know how to record on our Tv
hide.gif

Pull up your guide and put in the channel, then push the right arrow to go forward in time to Monday and push the record button ONCE. Pushing it twice (as least with Directv) records the whole series, which for the today show would be every day.

Monday, April 11 (7-9 a.m.): Jenna Bush Hager sits down with Cee Lo Green, Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine to talk about their reality show “The Voice.” Paul Reiser talks about his new show “The Paul Reiser Show.” Pet chickens with Jenna Wolfe.

clap.gif
I'll be home to watch!

Quote:
Good good good, i don't think i have that TV channel
smile.png

it is the NBC channel The Today Show, it is on 4 hours each weekday morning. Hope that helps you?

Quote:
Good good good, i don't think i have that TV channel
smile.png

it is the NBC channel The Today Show, it is on 4 hours each weekday morning. Hope that helps you?

don't get NBC. never heard of that Chanel before now. But i can watch it online
smile.png

Quote:

don't get NBC. never heard of that Chanel before now. But i can watch it online
smile.png

so sorry
sad.png
I thought everyone in the North Americas. I thought we all got ABC, NBC & CBS. ha sorry but do watch it on line

Back
Top Bottom