Rocky Mountain Chickenstock raffle winners announced

Well, I found out today that PayPal does not allow for raffle tickets to be purchased through PayPal. Checks or Money Orders can still be mailed to me at the address in the first post.. If you would like to pay for your tickets another way, please pm or email me for instructions.

Thanks!!!

Candlewood Suites has graciously donated a suite to the event. We will be auctioning off the suite on BYC for someone to use when they come. They are also offering a discount rate for anyone who is coming, call 208-525-9800 to book and you just need to ask for the Chickenstock rate of $79.99.. You can book from the website and then call the hotel directly and they will change the rate for you. http://www.candlewoodsuites.com/idahofallsid This is the closest hotel to the event, just a few blocks away and is right on the beautiful Snake River. Come on over and make a weekend of it!!

Well, I found out today that PayPal does not allow for raffle tickets to be purchased through PayPal. Checks or Money Orders can still be mailed to me at the address in the first post.. If you would like to pay for your tickets another way, please pm or email me for instructions.

Thanks!!!

I was just about to paypal you. Good thing I read it all first.

Back
Top Bottom