Rocky64's chat thread: anything is welcome

Hi Everyone!
Ok, I went out to my chickens and one got out when I opened the door. I picked her up quickly and then water came out of her butt. Was it a egg that I broke or was it just water? It was completely clear... And warm :sick and it had no yellow in it. Does any body know if she's ok?
I would look into it but she'll most likely be ok. Doesn't sound serious

Last edited:
It's officially spring; I just seen my rooster pheasant courting one of his hens. Pheasants don't lie either, well they occasionally lie but only little white lies.

It's officially spring; I just seen my rooster pheasant courting one of his hens. Pheasants don't lie either, well they occasionally lie but only little white lies.

Cool! It's very warm here! Most of the snow is melting! How is your weather?
Thanks for the help with my chicken.

Hi everyone!
How are you all doing? :)
Hello, I'm doing ok. Just getting around for school, I have final exams on Thursday and Friday so I am mostly studying in my classes. We are playing a review game marathon in economics: it's a question type game with 4 teams and spans over 3 class periods(days). The winning team gets extra credit on their exams! Not to brag, but my team is winning so far. :cool:

Last edited:
Hello, I'm doing ok. Just getting around for school, I have final exams on Thursday and Friday so I am mostly studying in my classes. We are playing a review game marathon in economics: it's a question type game with 4 teams and spans over 3 class periods(days). The winning team gets extra credit on their exams! Not to brag, but my team is winning so far.
cool.png
Hi,thats cool!
thumbsup.gif

Hello, I'm doing ok. Just getting around for school, I have final exams on Thursday and Friday so I am mostly studying in my classes. We are playing a review game marathon in economics: it's a question type game with 4 teams and spans over 3 class periods(days). The winning team gets extra credit on their exams! Not to brag, but my team is winning so far. :cool:
My team came in first!

Back
Top Bottom