Rogaine

It can be related to thyroid. Mine did malfunction, however, my thinning hair is hereditary. Passed from my grandfather through my mother to me. Doc told me one of my sons will go bald. (insert evil laugh here) You can't really fix that male pattern baldness thing permanently without a hair transplant, and that is really what it is, even if you're a woman.

I tried the Rogaine foam and thought it was easy to use and non-greasy. Then I went to the generic liquid drops and pretty much stopped using it because it was greasy. I am also unable to keep to a routine so that didn't help since you need to use it twice a day. And just FYI it can kill a cat if applied directly to their skin so beware. Someone posted that they know someone who used it on their dog. I don't think it's toxic to dogs but if your cat has a bald spot. It's best to just leave it be!

I also tried propecia for about 4 months. All of the side effects with none of the benefits so I stopped. I actually think it made me lose more hair. People say sometimes you have to use it up to a year to see results but once again I am not good at keeping a routine.

I say don't mess with it!!!! remember Bald is Beautiful!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Ha ha. I am not bald my hair just used to be REALY thick and now it s getting a lil thin. When i was carrying my son it got thick again but now that he is almost 3 its thinning out again. I think he s making me old. I have started having to wear 1.75 reading glasses to cut his nails and yesterday I was purse shopping and picked up a HUGE grandma bag and said " I like it ., look at all the room "
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom