Roll Out Nest Box

Have had a lot of parts made out of many different plastics by several different machine shops......only one really knew 'how'.

Extremely sharp tooling, big chips and slow rpm. The big chips pull the heat out faster than the heat build up from friction with the cutter. All I have to do is look at an Onsrud cutter and I get a cut...

JT

Have had a lot of parts made out of many different plastics by several different machine shops......only one really knew 'how'.

If you needed that today it probably could be done by a sixth grader with access to a 3D printer

Gary

Edited to add, of course with your excellent drawings and specs @aart !

Last edited:
Creating a half an egg would probably be most easily done on a 3d printer.

But the references to machining plastics had nothing to do with the fake egg. ;)
I will have take your word for that because the only thing I know about machining things and machinist is when I was in the navy they saved our asses while at sea on a fairly regular basis.

Gary

Got the feeder moved over and the RONB installed this afternoon. Calling for rain tonight and tomorrow so I need to toss the rain guard on the outside before it gets too dark to see lol.

RONB-17.jpg RONB-18.jpg

JT

Back
Top Bottom