Roll Out Nest Question--New to the group


10 Years
Jun 13, 2009
Hi, I'm new to the group. I've got a problem with hens eating eggs. I was reading some of the previous posts about egg eaters and someone mentioned roll out nests or boxes. I've had something in mind to add to the nest-- that is some type of slanted platform which would cause the egg to roll to the back and drop down to a lower level so the egg would not be accessible to the egg eaters. Is this similar to a "roll out"? Where can I buy something ready made? I've searched on line, but everything I saw was just a flat surface. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

River View Farm Girl
Last edited:

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom