Roos or hens?

dodgewoman

Songster
7 Years
Mar 30, 2012
My good sexlink helped hatch these guys. They we from brown eggs but they look like eeers to me with the ear tufts! They are farmyard specials,lol anyway I'm leaning toward roosters as they will fight each other and their tails seem awfully long to me. They were hatched around June 8th.
[/IMG][/IMG]

My good sexlink helped hatch these guys. They we from brown eggs but they look like eeers to me with the ear tufts! They are farmyard specials,lol anyway I'm leaning toward roosters as they will fight each other and their tails seem awfully long to me. They were hatched around June 8th.
[/URL]

I think they are all roos

The first one I vote rooster. The second one at first glance I think rooster with the reddening face, but it is odd that it doesn't have any red patches on its shoulders, and I'm not seeing any rooster feathers really, and in the pictures it stands pretty horizontal, so I would vote for more pictures on that one.

I'll take a better picture with my good camera when I can. What I thought though :(. Hey at least we didn't pay for them and it was fun to watch them grow!

Back
Top Bottom