Roost material

I bought the wooden rake/shovel handle replacements you can get at Home Depot or TSC. They are about 45 inchs long, and come in a few different widths and wood type.
Last edited:
I use 2x4s or 2x3s with the top corners rounded off a bit.
Last edited:

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom