Rooster and Hen?

Attachments

• 4B433A94-72F5-40AD-B6CD-C52BFE4DBAEE.jpeg
    4B433A94-72F5-40AD-B6CD-C52BFE4DBAEE.jpeg
    706 KB · Views: 10
How old? If you mean the chick in the middle, I would need to see close up of the comb. Beautiful birds BTW!

Here is what I wrote in your other thread:

They aren’t great photos but by the photos I’m saying s/he is about 3-4 weeks old which is to early. Wait till s/he is 6 weeks of age then update again, and make sure to get pictures of her/his comb and wattles. If his/her wattles and comb start getting big and red it most likely means s/he is a cockerel.

Here is what I wrote in your other thread:

They aren’t great photos but by the photos I’m saying s/he is about 3-4 weeks old which is to early. Wait till s/he is 6 weeks of age then update again, and make sure to get pictures of her/his comb and wattles. If his/her wattles and comb start getting big and red it most likely means s/he is a cockerel.
ok thanks ill try and get better pictures next time

Description: Golden Comet hens have an upright U-shaped body bearing mainly red-brown feathers interspersed with white. Golden Comet roosters are all white or mainly white with red shoulder feathers. Both sexes have yellow eyes, beak, and legs. They are sex-link hybrid chickens: you can tell the sex of baby chicks when they first hatch. Females can be distinguished from males according to color. Females are a golden buff with stripes, while males are pale yellow

Back
Top Bottom