Oh and the coop we keep it clean and use DE. None of the other birds had a problem, so again think there may have been something stuck in his nose. :(
Ah, I have a couple of hens who sneeze a lot and always used DE in the coop. I was told from someone in one of these forums not to since it can cause respiratory issues. I stopped using DE in the coop (I use PDZ instead) and the respiratory issues are gone. Also, I have a camera in the coop, at night when someone would flap around, my nightvision caught TONS of particles flying around in the air. It actually scared me a bit.

I'm so sorry you went through that. I'm glad he's resting well now.

Ah, I have a couple of hens who sneeze a lot and always used DE in the coop. I was told from someone in one of these forums not to since it can cause respiratory issues. I stopped using DE in the coop (I use PDZ instead) and the respiratory issues are gone. Also, I have a camera in the coop, at night when someone would flap around, my nightvision caught TONS of particles flying around in the air. It actually scared me a bit.

I'm so sorry you went through that. I'm glad he's resting well now.
I will look into PDZ, thank you! We don’t use a ton of DE but I like the alternative idea. I do want to get a cam in there sometime soon.

Thank you so much ❤️.

Back
Top Bottom