Rooster farm 15 egg incubator

@MGG sorry I Didnt get a video I had another look at it and the Instruction manual I hadn’t set it up right... it was just blowing cold air...
it’s all good now all set up right (actually heating up)

could I use one that is designed for reptiles that displays the temp and humidity?? If so I could buy one in a day or two
Oops I missed these posts! I'm sorry!
Yes, you can use one of those. But it will have to be calibrated.
@MGG sorry I Didnt get a video I had another look at it and the Instruction manual I hadn’t set it up right... it was just blowing cold air...
it’s all good now all set up right (actually heating up)
It's ok! I'm glad you got it worked out!!

Oops I missed these posts! I'm sorry!
Yes, you can use one of those. But it will have to be calibrated.

It's ok! I'm glad you got it worked out!!
Lol all good... and no I got it half working... temp is is holding at 37.5 ish (degrees Celsius) but can’t lower the humidity for the life of me ( it’s sitting at 82%) even moved the incubator outside to the laundry hoping that work... it hasn’t any ideas?

Lol all good... and no I got it half working... temp is is holding at 37.5 ish (degrees Celsius) but can’t lower the humidity for the life of me ( it’s sitting at 82%) even moved the incubator outside to the laundry hoping that work... it hasn’t any ideas?
Remove all of the water if you had put any water inside of it.

As far as the temp goes, sometimes with cheaper incubators it helps if you keep the packaging foam it was shipped in and leave it in that(as long as the vents are not blocked). That normally helps to stabilize the temperature a little. Also, if there are vents then open them a little more to help lower humidity during the first 18 days. Hope this helps and good luck...

As far as the temp goes, sometimes with cheaper incubators it helps if you keep the packaging foam it was shipped in and leave it in that(as long as the vents are not blocked). That normally helps to stabilize the temperature a little. Also, if there are vents then open them a little more to help lower humidity during the first 18 days. Hope this helps and good luck...
I can’t seem to find any vents at all on this thing...Idk maybe I should I call it it a fail...

I can’t seem to find any vents at all on this thing...Idk maybe I should I call it it a fail...
Not underneath it either? The type of incubator you have looked like a Chinabator. They are usually pretty terrible. You could drill some holes in it if you have to.

Tried that it didn’t work
Try running a dehumidifier if you have one right by the incubator. Put the incubator and dehumidifier in a small room (a closer or an unused bathroom) and close the door.

Not underneath it either? The type of incubator you have looked like a Chinabator. They are usually pretty terrible. You could drill some holes in it if you have to.
There’s none I’ve looked all over it... I have it n my laundry (which is outside) hoping that fresh air would help it... ive covered the window with an old sheet to block the sun from heating it up too much... I’m just about to drill a hole in the top of it.... so it’s currently running with no water at all and in complete shade and has a cool air flow around it... and the humidity is still sitting at 80-83%... I’m seriously ready to give up.... the temp fluctuates between 37.2 and 38.3 degrees Celsius but once the temp hits 37.9 the built in air fan kicks in and cools it back down to 37.2

Back
Top Bottom