FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
@FortCluck Squatch is exactly the same color and look as my Astra Andy.... who is also Not the boss, my Orp Lance has turned into a real bully.:( I’m going to have to split the big garden in the spring, so Andy will have more area. He’s safe in a covered 10x15 kennel for now.
View attachment 2003873
Squatch is a Jersey giant. They do have similar coloring, but quite a different in size.

CamTheChknKeeper

Chirping
Nov 20, 2019
NorthCentral PA/WNYborder
Squatch is a Jersey giant. They do have similar coloring, but quite a different in size.
Yes, the friend who gave me Andy thought he might be a JG, but her daughter checked the color on the bottoms of his feet and said not.
He’s a full grown Astralorp, with the pretty full crow to match, but he’ll not get bigger enough to take on my bully Orp.
I love the deep dark green tones in the feathers of both breeds, JGiants and Astras

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
Yes, the friend who gave me Andy thought he might be a JG, but her daughter checked the color on the bottoms of his feet and said not.
He’s a full grown Astralorp, with the pretty full crow to match, but he’ll not get bigger enough to take on my bully Orp.
I love the deep dark green tones in the feathers of both breeds, JGiants and Astras
I love the beetle green sheen of them. My black Cochin has it too. And you can see my other roo HeiHei he's a silver sebright 😁

IMG_20191218_110550~2.jpg

Top Bottom