Pics
@FortCluck Squatch is exactly the same color and look as my Astra Andy.... who is also Not the boss, my Orp Lance has turned into a real bully.:( I’m going to have to split the big garden in the spring, so Andy will have more area. He’s safe in a covered 10x15 kennel for now.
1579195278807.jpeg

@FortCluck Squatch is exactly the same color and look as my Astra Andy.... who is also Not the boss, my Orp Lance has turned into a real bully.:( I’m going to have to split the big garden in the spring, so Andy will have more area. He’s safe in a covered 10x15 kennel for now.
View attachment 2003873
Squatch is a Jersey giant. They do have similar coloring, but quite a different in size.

Squatch is a Jersey giant. They do have similar coloring, but quite a different in size.
Yes, the friend who gave me Andy thought he might be a JG, but her daughter checked the color on the bottoms of his feet and said not.
He’s a full grown Astralorp, with the pretty full crow to match, but he’ll not get bigger enough to take on my bully Orp.
I love the deep dark green tones in the feathers of both breeds, JGiants and Astras

Yes, the friend who gave me Andy thought he might be a JG, but her daughter checked the color on the bottoms of his feet and said not.
He’s a full grown Astralorp, with the pretty full crow to match, but he’ll not get bigger enough to take on my bully Orp.
I love the deep dark green tones in the feathers of both breeds, JGiants and Astras
I love the beetle green sheen of them. My black Cochin has it too. And you can see my other roo HeiHei he's a silver sebright 😁

IMG_20191218_110550~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom