Rooster injured his knee

He can’t stand on his own he stands when I hold him like this. And when he sits sometimes he’s holding his leg like that. The straight leg is the injured one here.
Could be a broken bone or dislocation of joint get a xray from a vet will be helpful if u can if u cannot get Himalayas tablet Called Shigru
Half tablet for 7 days it's a natural anti-inflammatory and help in knee issues
And.all.big combs stay purple due to poor circulation and get back normal once blood reaching that area

Also feed him good diet
Like boiled eggs , spinach , boiled vegetables
(No.rice until he's leg heal rice can create pus and inflammation)

He
Could be a broken bone or dislocation of joint get a xray from a vet will be helpful if u can if u cannot get Himalayas tablet Called Shigru
And.all.big combs stay purple due to poor circulation and get back normal once blood reaching that area

Also feed him good diet
He’s eating Britannia Marie gold biscuits with tea will try and feed him boiled eggs he’s a very picky eater. And will get the tablets thank you so much for the assist.

Also feed him good diet
Hi sorry for bothering you again I went to a vet he has a fracture from hip, he gave me medications after giving him the doses he’s refusing to eat. Can I give him medicine on empty stomach one is pet pawerful and the other is meloxicam oral suspension. I told doctor about this he gave me probiotic called setgut. Is that enough??

He’s eating Britannia Marie gold biscuits with tea will try and feed him boiled eggs he’s a very picky eater. And will get the tablets thank you so much for the assist.
What ? Who told u to give this feed
Do u know tea is potentially toxic and biscuits contains no nutrients.
I don't know why people in India give such items in food you can google things in uour smart phone in today's era

If a bird enjoying a human stuff doesn't mean to keep giving as feed they need a primary feed atleast corn of wheat ..
These stuff u are giving not prevent any thing ..these stuff created deficiency that's why your rooster facing issues.

Boiled eggs and fresh corns with all the time bowl filled with Bajra is the best and used by all indian chicken keepers here

What ? Who told u to give this feed
Do u know tea is potentially toxic and biscuits contains no nutrients.
I don't know why people in India give such items in food you can google things in uour smart phone in today's era

If a bird enjoying a human stuff doesn't mean to keep giving as feed they need a primary feed atleast corn of wheat ..
These stuff u are giving not prevent any thing ..these stuff created deficiency that's why your rooster facing issues.

Boiled eggs and fresh corns with all the time bowl filled with Bajra is the best and used by all indian chicken keepers here
Oh I had no idea it was toxic for them I wouldn’t have given it to him if I had known. He also used to eat plain roti with water before was that also wrong?? I tried giving him boiled egg he refused to have it. The doctor prescribed him probiotics I’ve been giving him that since yesterday.

Last edited:
Oh I had no idea it was toxic for them I wouldn’t have given it to him if I had known. He also used to eat plain roti with water before was that also wrong?? I tried giving him boiled egg he refused to have it. The doctor prescribed him probiotics I’ve been giving him that since yesterday.
Roti is fine but there's no nutrition .get some bajra add in a bowl keep it in his box or place where he eat . One time egg , rest of the time u can give treats like fruits , vegetables & digestive whole grain biscuit ( small amount)
I don't believe on indian veterinary doctors they don't know about chickens . At all such filthy service they give to Chickens

Probiotics which one u have u can show there's only one is considered good is Sporlac Plus
I only use probiotics when I'm using Antibiotics post course .
Otherwise I give only Live Culture Mother Dairy

Roti is fine but there's no nutrition .get some bajra add in a bowl keep it in his box or place where he eat . One time egg , rest of the time u can give treats like fruits , vegetables & digestive whole grain biscuit ( small amount)
I don't believe on indian veterinary doctors they don't know about chickens . At all such filthy service they give to Chickens

Probiotics which one u have u can show there's only one is considered good is Sporlac Plus
I only use probiotics when I'm using Antibiotics post course .
Otherwise I give only Live Culture Mother Dairy
He gave me this probiotics when I told him he wasn’t eating anything after giving him meds and is having black watery poops. I am so scared I want him to get better but I keep on making things worst for him. Thank you so much for replying to me so far and guiding me I had no idea whatever i did for him was wrong.

Attachments

• 5363DB05-C4F7-4FC2-BC9F-C4C5F0289F43.jpeg
    5363DB05-C4F7-4FC2-BC9F-C4C5F0289F43.jpeg
    423.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 9D6CAE0E-AA6F-49A1-915A-1518E0CACD85.jpeg
    9D6CAE0E-AA6F-49A1-915A-1518E0CACD85.jpeg
    485.9 KB · Views: 4
He gave me this probiotics when I told him he wasn’t eating anything after giving him meds and is having black watery poops. I am so scared I want him to get better but I keep on making things worst for him. Thank you so much for replying to me so far and guiding me I had no idea whatever i did for him was wrong.
These Medicine are for dogs doesn't go well for chickens .
I told u the herbal.med Shigru for legs
Meloxicam Is A Very Heavy Pain Killer
And Calcium Support is only for hens not for roosters

Shrigru is a natural Anti-inflammatory , high in nutrition values not so expensive
160/- for 60 tablet and half u have to give to your rooster
This is herb suppliment no side-effect

And black poop is not a good sign on sick chickens could be internal bleeding or something else

Probiotic is good but I don't suggest Medicine I personally don't recommend Medicines until I see symptomatic signs .
Share his poop pics
His Behaviour and current leg situation

If black poop only formed after giving Medicine stop them if it's from earlier could be Infection Coccidiosis or Necrotic Entertis cause the same .keep looking at his poop it should be Green - With some white not watery loose or with indigested feed.

Back
Top Bottom