Rooster - My baby <3

ehogye

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 29, 2011
Last January, I purchased a small incubator that only fits two eggs. Having one rooster in my flock, and knowing that my eggs were mostly all fertile, I picked two eggs from the bunch, popped them in the incubator and 21 days later had two chickies
smile.png

Well, now I have 3 roosters.... The two boys I hatched I raised like my children. They groomed the horses with me, gardened with me, did homework, ate breakfast, and all of the above right by my side until they were to big to be in the house any more.. Now they live in the coop with the flock and have grow to be big beautiful and handsome boys. But, my big black boy, "Totes," is in a little bit of a pickle... He gets picked on... He's my baby, and I love him so much, but I do not find it fair for him to have to hide from the other roosters all day long... He needs a home.

If anyone is interested in adding a handsome, gentleman rooster to their flock, this boy needs a loving, safe, life long home. Let me know
smile.png

(Santa Cruz, Ca)

Awwww he sounds like a complete gentleman! Unfortunately i have the same problem myself
sad.png
maybe you can make him his own little coop and get him his own girl so you dont have to get rid of him! Thats what im going to do!!! Good luck finding him a home.

Awwww he sounds like a complete gentleman! Unfortunately i have the same problem myself
sad.png
maybe you can make him his own little coop and get him his own girl so you dont have to get rid of him! Thats what im going to do!!! Good luck finding him a home.

My computer feaked out on me.....this got posted twice.... sorry!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom