Rooster needs rehoming - Ohio

kgsess

In the Brooder
Aug 2, 2020
We confirmed this week that one of our four April chicks is in fact a cockerel. This has been a suspicion because of the protectiveness and top of the order up til now. We bought bin chicks so do not know the breed. Pretty white bird we will miss, generally friendly - not up for holding much anymore. Im in Northeast Ohio if you are interested. Please let me know if you can help us! Our city does not permit and he is a morning crower obviously. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_4067.jpg
    IMG_4067.jpg
    658.7 KB · Views: 21
We confirmed this week that one of our four April chicks is in fact a cockerel. This has been a suspicion because of the protectiveness and top of the order up til now. We bought bin chicks so do not know the breed. Pretty white bird we will miss, generally friendly - not up for holding much anymore. Im in Northeast Ohio if you are interested. Please let me know if you can help us! Our city does not permit and he is a morning crower obviously. Thank you
I will always help if I can

I may know of someone interested if he’s still available?

Back
Top Bottom