Rooster not well after treatment with antibiotics

@casportpony Do you know if this is Candida or Canker?
The pic of the top is seems like the Bacteria or fungi spread alot in the buccal cavity and down towards the esophageal area.

The only thing I know is that thrush spread when the carbohydrates is keep ongoing so as fructose which is available in all.kind of vitamin supplements and fruits .

The pic of the top is seems like the Bacteria or fungi spread alot in the buccal cavity and down towards the esophageal area.

The only thing I know is that thrush spread when the carbohydrates is keep ongoing so as fructose which is available in all.kind of vitamin supplements and fruits .
If it's bacterial infection. What can treat it? Herbal and allopathic.

If it's bacterial infection. What can treat it? Herbal and allopathic.
Bacterial Infection can be treated with moringa also but the thing is to confirm if it's fungal or Bacterial
Bacterial will start healing with any Board Spectrum Antibiotic like Baytril
But if it's fungi it will spread and become much more then there is metha pipirta peppermint essential oil CAPSULE

For Fungal : Candida or Thrush
• Peppermint.Oil capsule 100mg 1 time a day 7 days
• then Moringa Tablet 250 mg (Half ) 1 time a day 40 days to 60 days

The results come in 10th day of course

I guess not I’ll take your word for it then.
I contacted many vets ..all of them says it's yeast I wasn't sure so I did my own research and found it grows once the carbs hit then i cut off carbs and use the herbs I earlier used Fluconazole for 10 days 100mg but it created overdose like symptoms on 10th day so we have to stop and need something that won't hurt.. luckily I have a friend on IG from Brazil she have plenty of chickens and also treated candida so I asked her what she use she told me about Moringa Oil . I started Tablet instead of oil and it work wonders .
Also I used Peppermint oil capsule because I read it works like Amphotericin B
There's plenty of research on internet give faith and trustworthy results .

Once the immunity kicks in the yeast started to fade away the timing is 40 days onset .

Moringa is a natural High power antifungal it helps clearing crop also boost immunity and help overcoming from candida fast . If the things not serious you will see magical results in few days . But once yeast Begining towards aggravation it's hard to control it not only affect the cavity in the mouth but it affects the entire digestive system including the crop which lead towards fatal conditions .

The comb is pale, hand feeding since 30 - 30 days. Watery stool. Larynx I think is swollen with white spots. WHat could be it?
Hows your rooster ..
The poop I see in the pics is the Pressure of Antibiotic on the GI tract which causing the lining to break down and flow up how's he? Pls if u are still using Fluconazole or itraconazole pls stop

I have removed all sugary items. Feeding him Himalaya Shrigu and flucanazole as well at 40mg every 48 hours. I have also got oregano essential oil which of same family as mint but could not figure how to use, since they say it's very strong. Can anyone advise how to use it?
Hows your rooster ..
The poop I see in the pics is the Pressure of Antibiotic on the GI tract which causing the lining to break down and flow up how's he? Pls if u are still using Fluconazole or itraconazole pls stop

I have removed all sugary items. Feeding him Himalaya Shrigu and flucanazole as well at 40mg every 48 hours. I have also got oregano essential oil which of same family as mint but could not figure how to use, since they say it's very strong. Can anyone advise how to use it?
Pls don't use fluconazole with shrigru pls .. fluconazole create a huge fatal reaction and I don't suggest Oregano ever because it hurt the esophageal area by burning
I use dabur Pudin Hara pearls they contain pure mint oil .

But if u already started shrigru u don't need anything else Big no

U can give Shigru 1 tablet if he's very serious in mouth for 7 days then gradually decrease .
He's 7 year old his age won't combat the fluconazole pls don't give Fluconazole it will be fatal rest is ur choice

I treated THRUSH with shigru alone . .
I also used many Antifungal Clotrimzole and Fluconazole which worsen the situation , topical oral gels and what not fluconazole is a heavy Antifungal in chickens it's not allowed to give but still people use OFF label . I personally see how bad it affects the health that's why I'm sharing my experience with u . Chickens have very complex system and there's nothing which cannot heal .
Herbs are always safe with chickens
My thrush case clear in once I switched to Shigru.. I continue the course for 3 months still I give weekly because yeast always sit in their Gizzard the treatment should be done inside out then it will clear from root

Trust over shigru your boy will be healthy and clear from yeast u can see visiby effects in 7 days I saw in less then 5 days the yeast started to peel and fall because the protein in shigru and Antifungal agent kills Yeast also maintain blood sugar level once Glucose in blood is stable the yeast won't longer survive it thrive on carbohydrates and warmth .

Also shigru will protect and flush the liver , protect the heart and enhance his immunity

Back
Top Bottom