Rooster of the week!

Pics
5A8C3A16-77BA-45D1-AAED-A4186362AAA2.jpeg

4C358E65-A3E4-4CFA-8389-3893558C4DD9.jpeg

Buttercup, our 8-month-old Sapphire Gem rooster. He is super tall and absolutely stunning with the most bright cherry red comb and wattles. These pics are really terrible. He’s also the sweetest boy you could ever ask for. He takes such good care of his 2 girls and loves to be held and snuggled and get kisses all over his face. He goes to sleep and makes adorable snoring noises. LOL! I adore him.

View attachment 2369223

View attachment 2369420

Buttercup, our 8-month-old Sapphire Gem rooster. He is super tall and absolutely stunning with the most bright cherry red comb and wattles. These pics are really terrible. He’s also the sweetest boy you could ever ask for. He takes such good care of his 2 girls and loves to be held and snuggled and get kisses all over his face. He goes to sleep and makes adorable snoring noises. LOL! I adore him.

Nice comb. Both of ya :p
What are the differences in a Sapphire Gem compared to barred rock?

View attachment 2369223He is magnificent!

View attachment 2369420

Back
Top Bottom