Rooster or Hens?

Roostersareawesome --I found it and it is enlightening. Thank you! The crowing would be problematic because although I technically may have roosters I live on an acre and a half so it's still too close to the neighbors for much crowing...

Sorry, but, I can't make out the birds in the tiny pictures, I was able to enlarge one photo but, can't make out if the BR has black barring or gray, makes a difference.

Sorry, but, I can't make out the birds in the tiny pictures, I was able to enlarge one photo but, can't make out if the BR has black barring or gray, makes a difference.
I'll try to get two separate shots of each of the barre rocks I know one is a rooster however the other one seems to have a slightly different body type

Roostersareawesome --I found it and it is enlightening. Thank you! The crowing would be problematic because although I technically may have roosters I live on an acre and a half so it's still too close to the neighbors for much crowing...

Usually my roos aren't that loud unless they crow together, lol. Most of the roosters don't crow in front of the alpha roo, except for 2nd highest roo and 3rd highest roo.

Back
Top Bottom