Rooster PICs wanted

Roi. 6 years old, cuddler.
IMG_20221010_113623906.jpg

I think all that's left to post of my current boys are the babies. They're all Cochin bantams, silkied and smooth. They're still babies, not technically roosters yet, but they're cute, right? :love None of them have names yet, so they're currently just being called by their color and estimated hatch order. I know for sure I'm keeping all the Blues and possibly either Black 1 or 2. Chocolate 1 is currently being doctored up after falling sick for a couple weeks, but I may keep him just as a pet if he pulls through and doesn't turn aggressive on me. He's a sweet little guy for now, anyway. The rest of them will have to go because I just don't have anywhere to keep them.

Black 1.jpg
Blue 1.jpg
Blue 3.jpg
Blue 5.jpg
Chocolate 1.jpg

Haven't seen this thread in a little bit! Here is an update on these boys. My keepers are all of the Blues and Black 1, and Chocolate 1 can stick around as long as he gets along okay with my mixed flock. I've named all of them except Black 1, still thinking on what to call him. In the same order as what's quoted above, for comparison's sake:

Unnamed dude:

Black 1.jpg

Zeke:

Zeke.jpg

Wyatt:

Wyatt.jpg

Levi:

Levi.jpg

Mack:

Mack.jpg

Back
Top Bottom