Rooster started humping my TV remote.😱

Pics
I'm sorry he got beat up so badly! But I am so glad that he's back with you! I think you should keep him with you in the apartment! How is he doing today? Any update pictures? Does he seem happier?
He is still not completely him self yet. He looks like he is aching all over, he does not move around too much and when I pick him up he sounds like I am hurting him.
He has not crowed since he's been back.:confused: But he does remember me, because he does stay by me.

He is still not completely him self yet. He looks like he is aching all over, he does not move around too much and when I pick him up he sounds like I am hurting him.
He has not crowed since he's been back.:confused: But he does remember me, because he does stay by me.
Aw, I'm sorry, I hope he will heal okay :hugs. Is he doing any better than yesterday or still in just as much pain?

Aww poor Hei Hei!! Poor little guy. I just caught up with the thread and I have a chicken that threw stuff up too! Since she is a cross beak, she was eating watery mash, and she’d get too much water and throw it up. If Hei Hei was being chased away from the food, he may have just been drinking water and not enough food.
At this point, I’d say keep him, or find him a place with no other roosters and submissive hens. I know of a rooster that died from the stress of to many younger Roos.

Back
Top Bottom