Rooster started humping my TV remote.😱

Pics
:barnie:barnie:barnie
I only have one rooster, no hens in sight.
I was hoping it would turn out to be a hen but it didn't work out that way.
I knew this day would come, but I didn't know it would come this soon. 😭
He has been humping my hand and the remote for a few days now.
Luckily for me and the remote,
he wears chicken diapers. 🙊🙉🙈
So, what do I do now?
I have no option on getting more poultry,
I shouldn't even have him either.
But I hatched him as an egg
and now I'm in love with him. 🥰🥰🥰
He is a indoor rooster pet.
I blame Covid 19 boredom
for hatching him out. 😷😷😷
I don't know how to add a video so I only have pictures. 😁
I have to go somewhere. You guys can keep asking questions if you like. I will answer when I come back.
Be careful Hei Hei will be in charge of this thread while I'm gone. 🤣
20201204_103725.jpg

Sort of unrelated, but a couple of the roosters in my old bachelor pads would mount each other. :lol:
One did it in an attempted show at dominance, but there was a particular cockerel who did it repeatedly, and he was lower in the pecking order than the poor rooster he mounted.

Uggg here we go again.
She let him try out living in a real flock and he didn’t do well there, probably would have died if she hadn’t brought him back home. I think he won’t care and is just happy to be back “home”.

I have been here the whole time and totally supported @Hei 20's decision to bring him back -because she did the right thing - in case you did not notice.....

I have been here the whole time and totally supported @Hei 20's decision to bring him back -because she did the right thing - in case you did not notice.....
I’m sorry if what I said came off as offensive. I’m just a little tired of people saying he needs a hen and he shouldn’t be a house chicken ect.
We have seen he is happier and healthier with his mama and we should just leave it there.
The breeding is instinct, and since he doesn’t have a real hen to do it with he finds other alternatives.... and I hate to bring this up but humans do similar things...

I’m sorry if what I said came off as offensive. I’m just a little tired of people saying he needs a hen and he shouldn’t be a house chicken ect.
We have seen he is happier and healthier with his mama and we should just leave it there.
The breeding is instinct, and since he doesn’t have a real hen to do it with he finds other alternatives.... and I hate to bring this up but humans do similar things...

OK, lets leave it like that.

To be frank, he would be happier with a hen, but he does not need one.
He's happy at home, and he's loved, so all's well, for now at least.
Happily ever after!

Sorry if I was offended. :)

It just seemed like if you had been following, you would have noticed all my posts supporting @Hei 20 - because she's in the right, not the wrong.

So as we both agree on this, all's well!

Sort of unrelated, but a couple of the roosters in my old bachelor pads would mount each other. :lol:
One did it in an attempted show at dominance, but there was a particular cockerel who did it repeatedly, and he was lower in the pecking order than the poor rooster he mounted.
That’s why you shouldn’t keep roosters together like that. It’s the most unnatural way to keep them. Rarely have I heard anyone mention this when I criticize bachelor pads for people who are unable to cull unwanted roosters.

Back
Top Bottom