Rooster with a sore throat???

Howdy!!
frow.gif

Glad to have you here! And cant wait to see what you have to contribute to BYC!
As always!
~Keep Clucking!

You're welcome. If what I am seeing is correct I think I would have kept the plastic on the top, but put plastic on the entire north side, and about half of the way down the West and East sides; leaving about half of the big pen open air. That should give them plenty of protection from the elements but allow them to get out and get fresh air and sunshine when they can. I have about 500 birds here and the ones that have a three sided enclosure seem to do the best.

Hi! :frow Welcome to BYC! A picture of your coop would help us help you. Also a video of your rooster trying to crow would be helpful. Does he have runny eyes or nose?
Hi
If I understand what I'm seeing, there is an enclosure inside the inner fenced in area, situated on the back left side. Is that the actual coop where they sleep?
Yes the enclosure is 8x10 and the coop is inside the enclosure which is situated in an area of my pasture closest to my house where my donkeys come up the coop is where they sleep the enclosure was built to keep them safe built with hardware cloth and predator lights on all 4 sides during the day they enclosure is open so they can free range

Back
Top Bottom