Rooster?

I would say three out of four are cockerels. Sorry. The one in the back (in the last photo) looks like the female…? Maybe? I’m not the best with this but I’ve learned a lot and the other three are definitely male
How can you tell?
Did you buy them as sexed pullets? That looks like a cockerel. At least some of the others look suspicious too, especially the black one.
Now I’m upset. Tractor supply sold them as chickens Hens! I specifically said no roosters. They never told me otherwise! Does anyone know what I can do with 3 roosters? My other two not pictured I wonder about now!
I would say three out of four are cockerels. Sorry. The one in the back (in the last photo) looks like the female…? Maybe? I’m not the best with this but I’ve learned a lot and the other three are definitely male
thanks everyone! Luckily but sadly I was able to re-home to a local farm. Pickup tomorrow. They are providing 3 hens in exchange 😃🐓🥚 sounds silly but I’m gonna miss them.... I’ve had them since 8wks and they all allow me to hold them🙁

Easier to do a color check on the wings at that age, cockerels always have burgundy, green, blue patch depending on overall coloration of the chicken.

Females have same color or pattern throughout there body from neck to tail generally.

Back
Top Bottom