Roosters breaking each other's legs?

I've never ever heard of a roo breaking another's legs. Chicken legs are actually pretty strong. The only thing I know of being broken are toes and sometimes a wing, and that is normally the result of banging into something. I think someone a lot bigger than the roo probably did it. It may be that the dominant one was just smart enough to get out of the way.

I tend to agree that something just isn't right. Emails like that just get me to thinking, and when I get to thinking...oh brother look out! I just thought I would pose this to everyone and get some feedback. I've yet to hear back from her, but when I do I will be sure to update this thread. Many of the questions or statements in this thread are questions that I've thought about and asked. I just wanted a variety of people to give feedback so if this gal got back to me, I would have more than a one sided answer. It helps when you have many people from all different walks of life come together to answer a question. It brings a sense of purpose to what would otherwise be a very quiet and sad situation that the outside world would know nothing about. Thanks for the imput everyone and taking the time to ponder this.

Back
Top Bottom