"Roots" Exotic and RARE animal sale Manheim, Pa September 6th

Well i may take a Wild Eastern turkey or two, young males,.

Possibly a breeding pair of pure white bobwhite, a breeding pair of butler bobwhite, couple different colored araucana...

Not sure on any of these yet..

Its a two hour drive for us as well and With Jody(hinkjc) in KY all week hopefully she is game to go when she gets back fri..

Hope to maybe meet some of you all there..

Charlie

We were going to the auction, but due to rain...flooding...high wind forecast, we are not making the two hour trip.
sad.png
Why oh why did hurricane Hanna have to bring rain?????

:thun Hannah

Marlinchaser,
Yes, I was there but didn't see anyone else from here that I knew. Was hoping the flea market was going to be good but there were many cancellations and only a few venders. Prices were extremely cheap, Silkies even buffs 50c, there were a few that brought good prices. I didn't stay till the end, would have like to see how high the Malays and all those other game type chickens went for. Shame the OE only brought 25c but I am sure the self blues at the end probably commander a lot better price. The spring sale they said brings alot better prices. HS

what did you come back with Marlin? I am prepping for chicks here More blue wheatens and blue and black copper marans also I might have a broody and if your buckeyes are separated I would take some eggs but I am not sure if they are and she needs to settle a bit more.

Henry

It was INSIDE?!?!?! Grrr..... I didn't know that someone told me it was an outdoor sale! Silkies for 50 cents each?!?!?! I would have bought them!!!!!!!

:thun I feel like this right now :thun

Back
Top Bottom