Rosecomb Thread

I know this thread hasn't been posted on for awhile, but I'm seriously considering getting into Rosecombs! I found a few listings on ebay for hatching eggs, and I love these Blue brassy blacks!

From what I've already read on this thread, they seem very nice. But I would love to know what serious breeders think.
smile.png

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Blue-Brassy-Back-Rosecomb-chicken-Hatching-Eggs-/191567908096

Id love old fashioned black rosecomb, but cannot find any decent ones, or hardly any at all. People on here have fancy lines and pedigrees and want what worth to them, but i cannot afford even eggs from these..

HI there,
you could breed white? or blue? i have seen splashed Rosecombs before in the show. You're luck you are living in America and have a wider access to a different variety of colours but here in Australia we have very limited colours and it doesn't go much further than black. I have a trio of blacks Rosecombs but I would like to find someone in australia who breeds other colours.

Does anyone know if there are any other color varieties of Rosecomb in the US other than just Black? I got a couple from a breeder and have fallen in love with those squeaky voices and tiny pint-sized bodies.
love.gif
Now I'm looking to expand my flock of "people." (They got stuck with that name because of their assertive, confident, important, personalities)

~Alex

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom