Rosecomb Bantam Thread!

NagemTX

Dragon Chicken
Apr 14, 2022
Angleton TX
My Coop
My Coop
I had to make one! I'm in love with the one I have and I want more!

Did you you know outside the US they come in almost every color OEGB come in.

Someone in the US was working on brassy backs. He's getting out of them due to no intrest or help getting the color recognized. Wish I was closer to Oregon because I would absolutely pick up a trio or more.

1000003735.jpg

Any way I'll get some pictures of my one black that is an adult. Also just hatched for Halloween 3 or 4 blue Rosecombs for her.

I'm just going to reiterate that I love Rosecombs. was just out in the pen with a group I didn't spend a lot of time with and alot of them just wana hang out with me.

I had to make one! I'm in love with the one I have and I want more!

Did you you know outside the US they come in almost every color OEGB come in.

Someone in the US was working on brassy backs. He's getting out of them due to no intrest or help getting the color recognized. Wish I was closer to Oregon because I would absolutely pick up a trio or more.

View attachment 3673752

Any way I'll get some pictures of my one black that is an adult. Also just hatched for Halloween 3 or 4 blue Rosecombs for her.
Awe, I would never get rid of birds that looked like that!
They are stunning.

It is true in the uk they come in a million colours but only blacks are commonly seen. Your birds are beautiful
Yeah, in the UK many breeds have been approved in all the OEGB colors of which there are an overwhelming number!

I wish I could have taken them. I do know next year I'm going to try getting some from a renowned breeder. Hopefully brassyback blues.

Oh, I'm not in the UK. I just do a ton of research!

Also from that research it seems like breeders in the US are not adventurous and only want to stick with what is easy.:barnie

Back
Top Bottom