Rosecomb Thread

Pics
Finaly got 6 chicks!!!!
woot.gif
And got 16 more eggs in the "redone" incubator. Here are the chicks. I have 5 eggs saved that I will be selling. Should be able to ship 12+ bye the 10th if anyone is interested. $70 shipped express mail+insurance. They will be around 12 days old and turned everyday. Yall let me know cuz if not sold they are going into the bator.

Thanks

Well here is what I picked up from cns2782 at winston. Comments? I realy like them.

Thanks

Charlie has some great BB Reds, that is where we started with them as well. I also acquired a few blacks and splash from her, blacks from another source, and worked the last few years toward Birchen and Silver Blue.
I finally have a respectable Birchen Male and a Silver Blue Male, as well as a few Brown Reds that came from the same matings. Next year I should be able to begin breeding more seriously on them as to this point it has been huge numbers and culling very hard.
The Birchen and Silver Blue males will be bred back to their mothers which came directly from Black Females under a decent Birchen Male.

These are my new baby Rosecombs. All Blue but will be different shades. I have 4 of them, Maude, Mavis, Betty and Doris! About 9 weeks old
smile.png

Lol...thats Mavis.....She seems to be the leader of the gang! The very pale one is really chilled out and ignores her. She seems to be really friendly too!

love.gif
I LOVE ROSECOMBS!
love.gif
I have so many! I've got some with walnut combs. I was just wondering, is it possible to mix genes around and get a Rosecomb with the Carnation comb?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom