Roses are Finally Blooming Here (pics)

Kathy, I'm no flower expert. Would have to see the flowers up close, but in that pic, it just looks like azaleas. If not azaleas, I dont know.

My place is a jungle we have to keep beaten back from the door. It's really a ton of work for us and lately, been thinking about moving up toward Cleveland, TN area.

The roses are close to their peak now so thought I'd post more of the Minnehaha Rose, especially-that's the one on my deck. Cetawin, when you come to visit, I can send you back with cuttings, if you like.

348_dcp_5290.jpg

348_dcp_5296.jpg

348_dcp_5295.jpg

348_dcp_5291.jpg

Good golly is that gorgeous....walking around there, smelling those roses, must be intoxicating. You have given me some good ideas. I have a beautiful Duchesse du Brabant along my front yard (another with just heavenly scent), and I have 2 Crepuscules sitting in pots, trying to figure out where to put them. I think Ill put up some fencing with some old boards and posts that I have, and plant it next to it, and let it just ramble over the fence.

Beautiful, Cyn, just beautiful.

Very nice! My Iris's are out of control this year! It's so gorgous. Too bad it doesn't last but a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom