Rouen Duck thread

Pics
Quote:
They are pretty good fliers. The will fly out the gate when I let them out and I have seen them fly around the yard. They have gotten as high as 10 to 12 feet.

Quote:
I knew they did not look as heavy as the mature Rouens that I have seen pictures of but I didn't know how old the had to be to look that heavy.

I knew they did not look as heavy as the mature Rouens that I have seen pictures of but I didn't know how old the had to be to look that heavy.

Hmm this really has me stumped as some rouens can fly, although most cannot, yours might be a few of the ones that can. A baby picture if you have one would be very useful to help determine what they are

Quote:
It's Peach County. Fort Valley is the county seat. I live between Fort Valley and Byron near highway 49.

Very nice as always! Are them just the ones your keeping?
Thanks! ...just a pic...I need to take some better ones! Yes, but all the other drakes are back with them at the moment. All has been fine because, again, something has them so scared, they haven't moved in days....lol. Surely I am not going to be the first duck owner ever to get my ducks professional help???
lol.png
. A dead tree fell over a hundred yards away the other day, that terrified them something fierce! ...so maybe that's it??? who knows...lol.

Thanks! ...just a pic...I need to take some better ones! Yes, but all the other drakes are back with them at the moment. All has been fine because, again, something has them so scared, they haven't moved in days....lol. Surely I am not going to be the first duck owner ever to get my ducks professional help???
lol.png
. A dead tree fell over a hundred yards away the other day, that terrified them something fierce! ...so maybe that's it??? who knows...lol.
Lol them poor babies.. they are going to need years of therapy.

Back
Top Bottom