Rouen Duck thread

I also have a pair of Rouen ducks. they are four months old, bought as babies with a pair of Mallard, and pair of Peking.
The Male Rouen is beautiful..his coloring has changed so much this last month..attaching pics..I love my ducks..:)

Hi I got a Rouen drake off of cragslist and I entered him into the Silvana Fair in Washington state and the judge there said he had no keel (Big belly)
So I was mad and I was thinking the guy said he was born in March 2016 six months old giver take or it could be a defect so I was thinking if anybody would know would be backyard chicken people any solutions or ideas would help me out a lot

Hi I got a Rouen drake off of cragslist and I entered him into the Silvana Fair in Washington state and the judge there said he had no keel (Big belly)
So I was mad and I was thinking the guy said he was born in March 2016 six months old giver take or it could be a defect so I was thinking if anybody would know would be backyard chicken people any solutions or ideas would help me out a lot

I have no idea but in my expert opinion he is extremely cute and huggable.

They really do.grow so quickly. It's amazing how fast it goes by. Would love update pics. :)

well here he is big boy feathers coming in nicely makes me sad I really was hoping for a girl but I will see how he does with my 3 khaki Campbell's as long as he behaves he can stay
no babies for me I will be collecting eggs everyday lol

well here he is big boy feathers coming in nicely makes me sad I really was hoping for a girl but I will see how he does with my 3 khaki Campbell's as long as he behaves he can stay
no babies for me I will be collecting eggs everyday lol

Lol he is beautiful. Just love the coloring of the male rouens. I'm hoping to purchase a female for my guy lol.. :)

Hi All!

I am in the process of ordering some custom bands for my feather children. I recently raised a Rouen (Ruby) duckling with a Black Swedish this spring to add to the flock. I was wondering do you think 17.5mm or 19mm band for Ruby?

Thanks!

Liv.

Pretty sure there are exhibition and production rouens. Exhibition being larger like what you are wanting. My rouens' bodies look just like yours. Pretty sure they are plain old production ones. Any experts feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom