Roundworms/Treatment/Clean-up

Ohthatchick

In the Brooder
Jun 5, 2023
Los Angeles, California
I found a roundworm in one of my chickens poo (I have 15). I clean their coop daily, keep fresh water and maintain their needs. I don't know how this happened. I am so disappointed in myself! I have read sooo many conflicting posts about treatments used for worms. Can anyone tell me the most effective product to use (please, no herbs, ACV or peppers, as I always made those part of their daily food routine and here I am) and what products to use to clean the areas where they free range?
333.jpg

Can anyone tell me the most effective product to use
Fenbendazole. Safeguard liquid goat wormer. Dose 1/4 ml/pound of body weight then repeat in 7 to 10 days.
no herbs, ACV or peppers, as I always made those part of their daily food routine and here I am
Goes to show you that you can stop that stuff as it does not prevent or treat ANYTHING.
what products to use to clean the areas where they free range?
Sunshine.
I am so disappointed in myself!
Why? It's quite natural when animals are kept in normal environments and not locked up in secure controlled buildings.

Fenbendazole. Safeguard liquid goat wormer. Dose 1/4 ml/pound of body weight then repeat in 7 to 10 days.

Goes to show you that you can stop that stuff as it does not prevent or treat ANYTHING.

Sunshine.

Why? It's quite natural when animals are kept in normal environments and not locked up in secure controlled buildings.
Thank you! Just purchased and I read that I can give it to my dogs, win win! Now, lets hope the sun comes out to kill whatever worms/eggs are in the girls free ranging area.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom