Run gate - hung on t-posts - I would like to see yours.

capayvalleychick

Crowing
14 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Guinda CA
I would like to see examples of gates that can be hung on t-posts. I would especially like to see if it's possible to have a gate that is durable and not ugly, without having to concrete the support posts in the ground.
smile.png

Thanks in advance!

You wouldn't necessarily have to concrete the posts to support them, you could also run a wire at an angle from the top of the gate post to the bottom of the next post in the fence line, this will give you a good support so the gate won't sag

I would like to see examples of gates that can be hung on t-posts. I would especially like to see if it's possible to have a gate that is durable and not ugly, without having to concrete the support posts in the ground.
smile.png

Thanks in advance!
No, but I have a hog panel attached to a 2 x 4 with a stable for a hing and it works great. I will get a photo later today

I mounted a 2x2 onto a Tpost by drilling holes in the back web of the Tpost and screwing the wood on thru the holes, then mounted the door hinges onto the attached 2x2...does that make sense? Here's a pic.

Back
Top Bottom