*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Pics
Hey, I'm out running around, i wanted to pop by (on my cell) to let you guys know I'm not being rude & stuff, i promise i will get on and give updates, but it's a pain doing quotes & stuff from my phone, so once i get a chance to get home & sit down i will hop on and catch up! Lol. Have a wonderful day and i will talk to you all soon :)
Totally know the feeling, the last two days have been manic and this is just a fleeting hello before bed!
Yeah, I researched a lot of websites and read a lot of books before I got mine and the resources I used told me to put a feather duster in their home so that they feel more calm and less stressed. They have been sleeping under the feather duster now for two days. They seem to be very relaxed and are very busy busy.
wonder if its too late to try it on my guys!
Here are the pictures of the three left. They are not very good, but these guys are camera shy. :pop They are in their holding box while I am cleaning out their bigger house. How do baby ducklings make such a huge mess? :th
they are gorgeous! I know I have to clean my out twice a day and then that's with them outside or running around the house for abit! It's ridiculous, my Washing machine hates me!
This is Coco, my brown runner girl. and here is a picture of my Black Runner Girl... My son is still deciding on her name. They are both 4 days old
Aw they are lovely!

Thank you, they sure are messy though
sickbyc.gif

I'm an animal lover and couldn't deal with placing their brooder in the back room or garage ( for at least 2 weeks while I make sure they are actually good and healthy) so I set it up in....are you ready for this??? My formal dining room!!!!!
idunno.gif
My husband who tolerates animals, only because my daughter and I are very passionate about them, just about had a heart attack when he came home on Tuesday evening!! I promised him that I would keep them from been smelly and clean the brooder as often as needed... My three dogs are still so confuse as what to make out of our lovely birds... here is a picture of my set up... I have 3 chicks and 8 girl duckings. My best friend will be taking 4 duckings in 3 weeks though.

Totally know the feeling, the last two days have been manic and this is just a fleeting hello before bed!
wonder if its too late to try it on my guys!
they are gorgeous! I know I have to clean my out twice a day and then that's with them outside or running around the house for abit! It's ridiculous, my Washing machine hates me!
Aw they are lovely!
I think it would be fine if you add a feather duster now. I don't think they would know the difference. Thanks for the compliment on them, I think they are very pretty too. I cannot wait until they get a bit older, then I won't have to clean them out so much. I too clean their place up twice a day.
hide.gif

My noisy little one is 2 weeks old and though she/he still peeps most of the time, last night when I picked her up, the peeping sounded like a half quack! Maybe I have a girl??!!?!

My noisy little one is 2 weeks old and though she/he still peeps most of the time, last night when I picked her up, the peeping sounded like a half quack! Maybe I have a girl??!!?!
All of mine are loud and noisy. My blue one is a female, I am still not sure what the other two are. They peep all day and all night.
idunno.gif

Thank you, they sure are messy though :sick I'm an animal lover and couldn't deal with placing their brooder in the back room or garage ( for at least 2 weeks while I make sure they are actually good and healthy) so I set it up in....are you ready for this??? My formal dining room!!!!!:idunno My husband who tolerates animals, only because my daughter and I are very passionate about them, just about had a heart attack when he came home on Tuesday evening!! I promised him that I would keep them from been smelly and clean the brooder as often as needed... My three dogs are still so confuse as what to make out of our lovely birds... here is a picture of my set up... I have 3 chicks and 8 girl duckings. My best friend will be taking 4 duckings in 3 weeks though.
Nice set up! Your dining room looks lovely and I think rotties are beautiful dogs!

I think it would be fine if you add a feather duster now. I don't think they would know the difference. Thanks for the compliment on them, I think they are very pretty too. I cannot wait until they get a bit older, then I won't have to clean them out so much. I too clean their place up twice a day.
hide.gif
Cool, I will try the feather duster in a mo. Do you have it suspended or anything or just on the floor? I've just bought some fairly big wood shavings so may give up with the towels and try that instead. I was worried about them eating them early on.

All of mine are loud and noisy. My blue one is a female, I am still not sure what the other two are. They peep all day and all night.
idunno.gif
Mine are 3 weeks today and most of them def have a new noise coming along. Il try and put up a video I did you can't hear it too well though!
watch

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom