*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

I’ve also read that Runners don’t swim much once they’re adults, not sure how true that is.
I will eat my hat if someone shows me a duck that doesn't like water.
Something very interesting about my 'bigs' and water is that when it's a few days old, they only take superficial baths; when it's fresh, they bathe down to the roots of every feather.

I will eat my hat if someone shows me a duck that doesn't like water.
Something very interesting about my 'bigs' and water is that when it's a few days old, they only take superficial baths; when it's fresh, they bathe down to the roots of every feather.
Yea they do seem to like it clean. It took about 30 seconds for them to be in the bowl this afternoon.

2246914B-9EBE-41C4-9465-4D98E2EACD5C.jpeg

I feed my ducklings the Purina all life stages also. It’s what I could find that I was sure would meet the niacin requirements. I read the Mazuri package and it says it’s for ducks over 6 months and the food floats. At least the one for geese and ducks. I plan to add it at six months as an option for tossing in their pool to feed them when pigeons are a potential issue. My son feeds his pigs Mazuri brand feed and they’ve been really happy with it. It’s not cheap though.
From what I’ve read, ducks can eat all the greens and fruit chickens can but don’t feed them bread. They also like bugs and what have you. Just limit treats.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom