*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

I have 4! Love them all!

86908_imag0059.jpg

Amiga!!! Can i make a request? I hear you talk about your runners all the time and give great info about them but i have yet to see a picture of them. Can you please post a picture of them?
big_smile.png
so cute! Is that a cayuga or black runner?
My black runner has a similar little white bib as yours (unless that's just a feather from your F&w lol)

Omg they grew up to be BEAUTIFUL!!!!

the chocolate (?) one that is in the 4th and especially in the 5th pic is so #@*$*&%** pretty!!!!!! Maybe its the camera but I feel like its such a richer and redder brown than chocolate (though I've never had chocolate runners so I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about lol) bottom line is it is pretty and I NEED ONE ASAP

(where did you get them from or did you hatch them from your own eggs?)

Omg they grew up to be BEAUTIFUL!!!!

the chocolate (?) one that is in the 4th and especially in the 5th pic is so #@*$*&%** pretty!!!!!! Maybe its the camera but I feel like its such a richer and redder brown than chocolate (though I've never had chocolate runners so I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about lol) bottom line is it is pretty and I NEED ONE ASAP

(where did you get them from or did you hatch them from your own eggs?)
thank you! i got daisy (chocolate) from a local breeder, and the rest came from a different breeder that lives in the neighborhood!)

Last edited:
look how delicate their colors are!!!! SO PRETTY!!!!! are they in molt or are they like "fairy" fawn and white (which I have never seen, only heard of the legend of the fairy fawn lol)
They are just past six weeks so full plumage is not in yet.

Fred is fairly dark and yet to quack.

Edit: Fred quacked this morning

Ginger is looking quite light to to me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom