*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by DuckLover2399, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    I would love that! Thanks [​IMG]

2. ke5hde

ke5hde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2011
    Lafayette,NY
    Yeah that sounds odd. I know what our pig sounds like and the ducks have never made pig noise.
    Amiga, I always forget you're in the other hemisphere :) I know all too well of the spring hormones. I can get ugly.

3. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    Hmmmm, no, I think we are in the same hemisphere . . . we are STILL hormonal over here. Well, Bean is anyway. I have three runner broodies, some neutral buffs and runner girls, and Mr. Bean.

Mercy.

Love'em each and every one.

4. ke5hde

ke5hde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2011
    Lafayette,NY
    Ok so this is what happens when you use the tapatalk app on the phone too much. You can't see where everyone is from. :/
    I hope Bonnie gives me some more eggs soon. She still doesn't have all of her flight feathers in yet but most of her color is back. Of course this year she has a little more white than last year.

5. ML Bantams

ML Bantams Out Of The Brooder

Aug 1, 2013
    Hi, I have a question about Runner Ducks. I have very good show quality white runners. I was thinking of crossing to a gray runner of lesser quality to try and improve the grays. Has anyone tried this before with what results? I know the color white works kinda like an off and on switch so it would be a toss up what color the white really are. I do every now and then get black feathers in my whites. Does this mean there true color is black?

6. qwackers

qwackers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2013
    somerset, england
    Glad to hear your duck with one eye is doing okay Chris is it?

A duck snorting like a pig!? How funny! Hope you can get a video clip or something! While mine were just getting their voices they would occasionally make a funny noise but not all the time.

7. inkedlady

inkedlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2013
    Stoke-on-Trent. Uk
    They seem friends today angelo is starting to want sexy time now he has more ladies[​IMG]

8. qwackers

Mar 18, 2013
    somerset, england
    aww sweet! He's quite the stud then!

1 person likes this.
  9. inkedlady

inkedlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2013
    Stoke-on-Trent. Uk
    Well they all slept together last night and no problems[​IMG]this morning they all went for a swim and the males have started pecking in the water n one female even lifted her bottom up so they are getting near the start of testing the mating out [​IMG]

10. qwackers

Mar 18, 2013
    somerset, england
    Haha cute! what phone have you got!? It's posting some funny little faces! Glad they are all getting on :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by