*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Pics
No I do not assume it has to do with sinuses or such things. It is when it quacks. It comes out like a pig. Its not like a snort either. I will see if I can record it some how and put it in here.
I would love that! Thanks
big_smile.png

Question does anyone here have a runner that sounds like a pig?? I have 1 that sound just like one.

Yeah that sounds odd. I know what our pig sounds like and the ducks have never made pig noise.
Amiga, I always forget you're in the other hemisphere :) I know all too well of the spring hormones. I can get ugly.

Yeah that sounds odd. I know what our pig sounds like and the ducks have never made pig noise.
Amiga, I always forget you're in the other hemisphere :) I know all too well of the spring hormones. I can get ugly.
Hmmmm, no, I think we are in the same hemisphere . . . we are STILL hormonal over here. Well, Bean is anyway. I have three runner broodies, some neutral buffs and runner girls, and Mr. Bean.

Mercy.

Love'em each and every one.

Hmmmm, no, I think we are in the same hemisphere . . . we are STILL hormonal over here.  Well, Bean is anyway.  I have three runner broodies, some neutral buffs and runner girls, and Mr. Bean.

Mercy.

Love'em each and every one.

Ok so this is what happens when you use the tapatalk app on the phone too much. You can't see where everyone is from. :/
I hope Bonnie gives me some more eggs soon. She still doesn't have all of her flight feathers in yet but most of her color is back. Of course this year she has a little more white than last year.

Hi, I have a question about Runner Ducks. I have very good show quality white runners. I was thinking of crossing to a gray runner of lesser quality to try and improve the grays. Has anyone tried this before with what results? I know the color white works kinda like an off and on switch so it would be a toss up what color the white really are. I do every now and then get black feathers in my whites. Does this mean there true color is black?

Glad to hear your duck with one eye is doing okay Chris is it?

A duck snorting like a pig!? How funny! Hope you can get a video clip or something! While mine were just getting their voices they would occasionally make a funny noise but not all the time.

Well they all slept together last night and no problems
1f604.png
this morning they all went for a swim and the males have started pecking in the water n one female even lifted her bottom up so they are getting near the start of testing the mating out
1f60d.png

Back
Top Bottom